people are our gold!
With heads full of wits & giggles, a global company with the personality of a small village, and a generous staff discount to boot, phil&teds® is a top place to work. We've got around 75 heads around the world, working in a range of fields, including industrial design, marketing, number crunching & more! All our departments are led from Wellington, New Zealand - with an additional 4 sales and marketing offices based worldwide. Teamwork makes this dream work, baby!
With a hefty 56 patents under our belt, we hire the best, back them to succeed and applaud them when they do, going the extra mile to help our staff achieve their full potential. We’ve got the trophy to prove it, too. A Team Gold Award for our investment in people, stellar HR, and wellness programmes. Go team, go!
Our parent company cares for 3 great brands: phil&teds®, Mountain Buggy® and Mokopuna Merino®, so we're always on the hunt for new talent. Here are some parts of the business we wanna expand on with the right heads who can make a difference 😀
In a nutshell:
- You will work with the Head design head, to support and specify all product requirements in 3D and 2D;
- You will be working on development of exciting new products and liaising with our implementation engineers offshore;
- You will need to be show flex & ability to absorb all product knowledge to really understand the ‘why’ behind our award winning products - 'cos that tells us why we do what we do yeah?!
- You will transition to be responsible for managing the CAD system;
- You will need initiative, hand skills, and CAD skills!
In a nutshell:
- You’ll get a product portfolio to work with across the brands;
- You’ll be doing a bit of ‘in market’ marketing alongside our retailers and inside sales teams;
- You’ll be working on exciting key sales initiatives alongside our inside sales teams, including global product launches and promotions;
- You’ll need to be a sponge to absorb all product and brand training required to really understand the ‘why’ behind our award winning products - that’s what makes a good marketer right?!
Wellington, NZ | Fort Collins, USA | Windsor, UK | Yangzhou, China
In a nutshell:
- You’ll be working directly with both our retail customers as well as our end customers;
- You’ll need to be a sponge to absorb all product and brand training required to sell our award winning products;
- You’ll have an absolute love of customer service (retail and customer end);
- You’ll chat with different people everyday internally and externally - embracing this dynamic approach to work and learning;
- You’ll have extraordinary attention to detail with everything that you do, including enthusiasm for chasing the number.
Working at phil&teds®, you’ll have a great and supportive team working alongside you, you’ll be learning & developing everyday across different parts of the business, and no day is the same - we can guarantee you that!
Does this sound intriguing to you? Think you can bring some agility & diverse thinking into our unique culture? Then send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referencing the role you are applying for.
Nothing suited for you here at the moment? Heck! Send us your CV anyway to email@example.com If you've got the goods, personality, passion & drive - then we’re all ears!
Our Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a rating out of 10 highlighting whether our phil&teds heads would recommend the company as a great place to work, to friends and family. We believe in open conversations and constant improvement. We make sure we ask our troops how they're going and take action to improve all things phil&teds. We reckon it's healthy and makes the company an even greater place to work. 9.04 - nice!